Cassandra Martin (Also known as) Cass Martin has gained a huge popularity because of her heavy workout effort and builder body. As her husband is the personal instructor, she is able to make this amazing physique and has gained huge popularity over a small period of time through instagram and other social sites.
Cass Martin’s hard work out and healthy diet shows how much fitness craze and thirst is there in her. Her popularity is increasing day by day through his followers which leads and encourages other women to build heavy builder bodies like her.
|Full Name:||Cassandra Martin|
|Proffesion:||Social Media Star, Fitness Model|
Works as a Constructor:
Cass Martin is also different from other fitness models, because she works as a construction worker being a full time fitness freak. She has no problem in getting her hands dirty or working hard as a constructor. She and her Husband “Hunter” takes contract from the homes that need work and fix them up. Cass wasn’t a fitness freak from her early age but in her teenage she was interested in sports and other hobbies which usually boys prefer so after graduating, Cass and her boyfriend worked as a full time contruction worker.
Who Inspired Cass:
Cass had some knowledge of fitness world because of her husband “Hunter”. Although after seeing the famous Female bodybuilder “Jamie Eason” on a magazine cover, Cass decided to build a powerful physique. Cass first time saw a female bodybuilder like this amazing body and then decided to start bodybuilding at a upper level. Cass Martin decided to build her body in according with the physique of her inspiration and that she started bodybuilding in the gym at the age of 23.
Cass Martin is more likely a self motivated person too. She always wanted to make her better physically and mentally. Cass is also inspired by his husband “Hunter”. Her reason for hard work is truly her husband which always motivated her in making her a fitness model.
Heavy Weight Lifting:
Cass started her training at the gym at a beginner level until she saw some intense workouts of the legends of this sport. After watching the videos of “Ronnie Coleman” doing heavy workouts in gym, Cass decided to lift heavy weights and make her physique more powerful.
Motivation of Mr. Olympia legend leads Cass to increase the weights of her lifts. Cass decided to build her dream physique and this was the point where she started doing heavy weight lifting to succeed her mission.
After some months of heavy lifting, Cass’ thirst for heavy workout and bodybuilding was on peak now, she had now went crazy for bodybuilding and working out. Cass followed the struggle of other female models on different social media mediums. She looked on their way to success and gets motivation from there aswell which leads her to work hard more and more.
After training hard for almost a year or more, Cass Martin succeeded to built the dream physique of her which she always wanted and then it just look no longer for Cass to get known for her amazing body builder physique.
Social Media Popularity:
In the early 2016, Cass showed up on social media sensation “Instagram” and started posting her workout pictures and videos thinking that it may inspire others to build an amazing physique like her. However, A mesmerized welcome was given to her by followers, she started to gain popularity over a short period of time and getting daily new followers. Everyone was loving her muscular and powerful body and that too being a girl.
At the end of 2016, Cass had a sea of followers which she hadn’t imagined. She was now without any doubt the biggest female bodybuilding sensation/model of the fitness world.
Cass trains herself 6 days a week with intense workout and increasing the weights in order to get more strong. Cass is a hard working lady and never gets tired or lazy in doing reps. If she fails to get the desired reps of a set then she cover it by doing more reps in other session of that set so that it can cover the entire set of workout.
Routine Of Her Workout:
Following is the daily routine of Cass:
Monday: Quad and Calves
- Back Squats (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Hack Squats (4 sets of 15-20 reps)
- Front Squats (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Leg Press (4 sets of 15-20 reps)
- Seated Leg Extensions (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Seated Calf Raises (4 sets of 20-30 reps)
- Flat Bench Press (4 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Incline Bench Press (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Fly’s (3 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Cable Fly’s (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Wide Grip Pull Ups (4 sets)
- Wide Grip Pulldowns (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- T-Bar Rows (4 sets of 18-12 reps)
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Seated Cable Rows (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Deadlifts (4 sets of 5-8 reps)
Thursday: Glutes, Hamstrings & Calves
- Lying Leg Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Seated Leg Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Walking lunges (4 sets of 12-15 (per leg))
- Romanian Stiff Legged Deadlifts (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Glute Kickbacks (4 sets of 15 (per leg))
- Standing Calf Raises (4 sets of 20-30 reps)
- Side Lateral Raises (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Front Raises (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Military Press (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Single-Arm Lateral Raises (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Bent-Over Raises (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Pec Dec Fly’s (4 sets of 12-15 reps) (Superset)
- Single-Arm Side Lateral Cable Raises (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Straight Bar Curls (4 sets of 10-12 reps)
- EZ-Bar Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Alternating Curls (4 sets of 15 reps)(each arm)
- Rope Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps) (Superset)
- Straight Bar Curls (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Machine Dips (4 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Skull Crushers (4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Lying Dumbbell Extensions (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Close Grip Pushdowns (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
- Rope Pushdowns (3 sets of 12-15 reps)
Cass Martin always takes care of her diet and eats healthy only. She takes 6 meals in a day to keep her body strong and stamina high. Although, Cass Martin has already decided her diet and she runs according to it eating fresh green vegetables and carbs.
Cass’ Diet Plan:
Cass has divided her diet plan into 2 parts and they are:
- Bulking Diet:
Breakfast: 2 full eggs, 4 egg whites and 4oz beef hamburger
Snack: 2 ounces Turkey Sausage, 2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg Whites and 1 cup Oatmeal
Lunch: 1 scoop Protein
Snack: 5 ounces Ground Beef, 2 cups Jasmine Rice and 1 cup Broccoli
Dinner: 1 scoop Protein
Snack: 6 ounces Sirloin Steak, 2 cups Jasmine Rice and 1 cup Asparagus Spears
- Cutting Diet:
Breakfast: 2 cups of oatmeal
Snack: 2 full eggs
Lunch: Turkey sausages and green vegetables
Snack: Eggs and turkey sausages
Dinner: 2 full eggs
“Cutting diet is done to cut the unwanted Body fat and be in shape again. Cassandra does this diet to make sure that she remains fit and healthy, after all she is a fitness freak.”
- Pre Workout Supplement
- Whey Protein
Self Made Supplement:
We know Cass martin as a hard working fitness freak who takes supplements on a regular basis but do you know Cassandra Martin has also taken out her own brand of supplements named “WRKETHIK Supplements”. Her idea behind introducing his own supplement brand is that she thinks that work hard always prevails. Cass’ supplement brand has launched two incredible products;
- HARD WORK (Pre-Workout)
- BREAK THE MOLD (Intra-Workout)
And she still believes to continue developing more effective products in the future.
Struggle of Cass Martin Shows:
Cass Martin’s struggle of a heavy and intense workout being a girl is quite remarkable. Cass has straight forwardly sent a message to everyone that u don’t want have to be a man to fullfil your dreams and this sport is not just for man. Always make that one idea about life and think of it, dream of it and then live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. And after looking at the struggle of Cass Martin we all are now fully aware of what hard work and extreme commitment pays off. Real Also Julian Michael Smith and Steven Cao Fitness.