Lauren Findley is a Gymshark athlete and fitness competitor. She is 26 years old and lives in The United States Of America. Back then, Lauren Findley was also as normal as other women out there. She was always very active and athletic, used to go to gym and for running but she never aimed for pushing herself for an intense physique like this. She always tried to take complete care of her diet but despite of that sometimes ate what was available for her at the moment.
Lauren Findley ended as 5th place in the 2015 NPC South Jersey Championship. She then worked hard even more on her body and competed again in the 2016 NPC South Jersey Championship. She won first place there and slowly people started knowing her. When she made her Instagram ( Social Media App ) account and posted her pictures there, a large amount of people were attracted and her fame started to rise quickly.
Lauren Findley is also a sponsored athlete. She has been sponsored by Gymshark as well as Evogen Nutrition. Some of the supplements / proteins she takes are mentioned below. Lauren Findley is often seen on the Evogen Nutrition official Youtube channel.
|Full Name:||Lauren Findley|
|Lauren Findley Birth Day:||21 April, 1991|
|Birth Place:||The United States of America|
|Lauren Findley Age:||26|
|Lauren Findley Weight:||Between 53 – 57 kg|
|Lauren Findley Height:||5’2|
|Nationality / Country:||American|
|Profession:||Fitness Competitor, Gymshark Athlete and Evogen Nutrition Athlete|
|Lauren Findley Snapchat||LaurenFindley|
|Lauren Findley fiance
When Lauren Findley was in high school, she used to do running only and she was just as normal as any other person. But after she got motivation, she tried her level to best to achieve her desired physique. She did intense hard work in the gym and won her first trophy as well from which people started knowing her and slowly and gradually she is now known all over the world.
Getting into Fitness World:
Lauren Findley was very active in her early age. She used to run on the treadmill in the gym. One day, Lauren Findley got inspired from other female fitness athletes and that was the day she decided not to stay average in her future life. She learnt and got motivation from other strong and beautiful women like Nicole Wilkins and Swann De La Rosa and wished to be like them.
Lauren Findley used to lift very light weights at the time of her running days but after deciding to get into this sport very deeply, she ended her running career and focused only on weight lifting. It was a learning experience for her and she got to know about different work out exercises like workout splits, correct nutrition, proper way and other different exercises of which she was not aware about.
Reason of Lauren Findley’s Transformation:
Lauren Findley’s decision of changing herself and pushing herself towards body building has led her towards success. She loves herself as a fitness athlete and feels that it is an amazing emotion to stay dedicated to something and work hard for it. Because of her transformation and intense hard work in the gym, people appreciates her well built physique so much and she feels that it is an amazing feeling to get the popularity among all.
See Also: Justin Compton bodybuilding workout
Whenever she gets the positive and appreciated comments on Instagram, it motivates her a lot for doing better in the gym. Lauren Findley always gets inspired from different things, it could be some positive comments or seeing a physique of any other fitness girl.
Social Media Sensation:
When Lauren Findley won the 2016 NPC South Jersey Championship, people started knowing her and she became popular all over the world. After her first trophy win, her Instagram account started to gain followers from all over the world.
Lauren Findley has crossed more than 405k followers on Instagram. She posts her pictures and videos doing workout and other beautiful selfies there which attract everyone and people appreciate her a lot because of her beautiful and well built physique.
Lauren Findley’s Workout:
Lauren Findley works out every day but she only does cardio exercises and abdominal workout on Saturday for about 30 to 35 minutes. She does not count this day as an exercise day but to keep her body warmed up she does these exercises.
Lauren Findley combines 2 or 3 muscle groups in one day because she thinks that this can make her body grow better. Following is the routine of Lauren Findley’s workout:
Monday – Chest and Triceps:
- Flat Bench Press: (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press: (4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps respectively)
- Cable Crossovers: (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Pec Dec Fly’s: (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Rope Cable Pushdowns: (4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps respectively)
- Rope Overhead Extensions: (7 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Dips: (3 sets)
- Simple Arm Pull downs: (3 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Kickbacks: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
Tuesday – Shoulders, Abs and Cardio:
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: (4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps respectively)
- Single Arm Lateral Raises: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Plated Front Raises: (3 sets)
- Rear Delt Pec Dec Fly’s: (4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps respectively)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises: (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Front Raises: (4 sets)
- Hanging Leg Raises: (4 sets)
- Cable Rope Crunches: (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- Ab Wheel: (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 30 minutes Stepmill: (30 seconds work and 30 seconds rest)
Wednesday – Glutes and Hamstrings:
- Bridges: (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Cable Kickbacks: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Seated Leg Curl: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squats: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Machine Kickbacks: (3 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Stiff Legged Dead lifts: (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Lying Leg Curls: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
Thursday – Back, Biceps and Cardio:
- Wide Grip Pull downs: (4 sets of 15/12/10/8 reps respectively)
- Bent- Over Barbell Rows: (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Pull Ups: (4 sets)
- V- Bar Pull downs: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Seated Rows: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Rack Pulls: 4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows: (3 sets of 8-12 reps)
- 30 minutes Sprint Intervals Treadmill: (1 minute on and 30 seconds off)
Friday – Shoulder and Abs:
- Seated Barbell Overhead Press: (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Cable Lateral Raises: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- High Cable Rope Pulls: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Front Raises: (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Rear Delt Rows: (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Hanging Leg Raises: (4 sets)
- Cable Rope Crunches: (4 sets of 15 of 20 reps)
- Ab Rollouts: (4 sets of 15-20 reps)
Saturday – Active Rest:
- 30 to 35 minutes Light Cardio and Abs
Sunday – Legs (Quad Focused):
- Narrow Stance Squats: (4 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Leg Extensions: (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Goblet Squats: (4 sets of 15 reps)
- Barbell Walking Lunges: (4 sets on each leg)
- Front Squats: (4 sets of 8 of 12 reps)
- Narrow Stance Leg Press: (4 sets of 8 to 12)
Nutrition / Food:
Lauren Findley’s views on nutrition are very straight forward. She thinks that it is more important to eat something suitable for your own body. Despite of the thinking of other people that dieting is supposed to be awful, but it will not match the thinking of every single person.
Lauren Findley eats very healthy and clean all the time. She claims that there are some foods which are known for clean eating staples but they do not work for her. She feels that it is quite important to try various foods and look for what suites them the most.
1st Meal – 1 egg yolk, 4 egg albumen, 1 cup Oats, 2 slices Ezekiel Bread or 1 Multi-Grain English Muffin.
2nd Meal – 4 to 6 ounces chicken and 5 ounces mixed green vegetables.
3rd Meal – 1 ½ scoops protein and 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter mixed in water
4th Meal – 5 ounces white fish and 5 ounces mixed green vegetables
5th Meal – (Pre Workout) – 4 to 6 ounces chicken, 1 cup brown rice or 1 sweet potato
6th Meal – (Post Workout) – 4 to 6 ounces red meat and 5 ounces mixed green vegetables
Supplements / Protein:
- Pre – Workout
- L – Carnitine
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin B6 and B12
- Multi vitamins
Lauren Findley loves running. She feels that running really clears her mind from other negative thought and helps her getting control on her stress. She gets in a good mood while running. With this, there are other hobbies of her outside the gym which she loves to do.
Lauren Findley loves to read books because it opens our mind and teaches other informative things. She also loves to spend time with her family which includes her fiancé and their puppy named Riggins. Lauren Findley has also uploaded pictures of her dog “Riggins” on Instagram.
Everyone has their own goals and aims which they want to achieve as soon as possible. Lauren Findley has also set her goals for which she is trying harder and harder. Lauren Findley claims that she has a log on her phone in which there are her short term goals but her long term goals are totally different. She is planning to compete in a national level show in next summer and her main goal is to earn an IFBB pro card.
Motivating Others for Fitness:
Lauren Findley is a true helper for her followers and fans. Whenever someone asks her about anything, she loves to answer them and guide them in a correct way. She feels that by helping them, she sharpens her mind in that specific field and it also motivates her to get better and better because of such positive responses. She loves to answer people and clear their queries by using the experience and knowledge she has.
“When people reach out to me it keeps me sharp and motivates me; I just love answering people’s questions to the best of my ability. – Lauren Findley”
Struggle of Lauren Findley Shows:
Lauren Findley’s journey from beginning of her career is very inspiration to everyone. It shows that if we are unhappy with anything, we should try to work on it and change it completely. At first, Lauren Findley was also not much impressed with her physique, but she tried hard and worked on it to make it better and the best.
Working hard on something with good intentions is enough to achieve our desired goals. Lauren Findley got her first trophy in just three years after she started her training at the gym. It shows that pure dedication and intense hard work led us to victory and we should never get disappointed of something but work hard for it until we get success in that particular job.